Service Protection Plan $5.95/month
Sign up for the Service Protection Plan and have confidence that if there is a problem with any Access Montana service, Access Montana will take care of it without incurring a service fee ($75 value per service call)
- Inside Wiring Hassle-free replacement and repair of defective customer inside wiring, jacks, cable jumpers, cable connectors, splitters due to normal wear and tear. (including pet damage, remodeling damage, water damage)
- Computer IP Configuration (does not cover viruses, spyware, software or hardware issues)
- Basic Router Setup (routers and switches are owned by the customer, does not cover router failure or poor performance)
- Service Calls Troubleshooting and diagnosis of cable TV, IPTV, high-speed Internet and phone service problems.
- Maintenance of Access Montana equipment due to an unintentional customer caused malfunction (ie: reset modem)
- Technician Visit for modem, set top box or remote replacement (charge for replacement equipment may apply).
- Installation of new outlets or relocation of existing outlets.
- Voluntary equipment swaps.
- Repair or connection of customer owned equipment including TVs, DVD players, routers, computers.
- Customer Education (ie: assistance with using the remote control, using the DVR, operating the computer or its software)
- Deliberate or negligent damage to wiring or equipment.
- Rewiring or damage to Access Montana equipment (if destroyed by fire, flood, act of God, vandalism, negligence or willful damage).
- Internal Networking services such as servers, firewalls, printers, phone systems, etc.**If the repair is not covered under the Service Protection Plan, you may:1) make the repair yourself;
2) hire an outside contractor, OR
3) have Access Montana perform the repair at the standard billing rate.
Requires 12 month commitment.
Look No Further. Order Today
300 Main Street SW | Ronan MT 59864
© 2018 Access Montana. All rights reserved.